Teva Midform Universal Sandals Πέδιλο
Featuring a just-right 1.25” height, the Midform Universal splits the difference between our Flatform Universal and our classic Original Universal for a fresh, toned-down take on the bold platform look.
- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- Best for: All-day wear, festival wear, getting around town
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cushion for added support and comfort where it matters most
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- 1.25″ platform height
- Half pair weight for size W5/M8: 227g
37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style. How you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression, and around here, we want to seize every second–to live light and loud. If you’re up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then we are your people. This adventurous spirit–the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals–takes form in everything we create.