- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Half pair weight for size UK W5, M8: 291g
40.5, 42, 43, 44.5
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style. How you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression, and around here, we want to seize every second–to live light and loud. If you’re up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then we are your people. This adventurous spirit–the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals–takes form in everything we create.