Teva Flatform Universal Sandals Black Πέδιλο
The Flatform Universal takes our iconic Universal to new heights. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps for a sustainable style that makes a statement while keeping plastic out of landfills.
- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: Festival wear, getting around town, all-day wear
- 1.75″ platform height
- Half pair weight for size W5/M8: 240g
37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style. How you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression, and around here, we want to seize every second–to live light and loud. If you’re up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then we are your people. This adventurous spirit–the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals–takes form in everything we create.